Weather Outlook from NWS
Regional Weather Maps
Point Forecast Map
How to Use the Map
- This map can be used to access Current Weather conditions and Point Forecasts for each specific weather station location.
- Current Weather observations are in 2 formats. …NWS & MesoWest.
- NWS Point Forecasts have 3 formats to choose from.
- Chose the NWS Graph button for the most detailed forecast info: hour by hour temps, winds, windchill, cloud cover, precip & snowfall amounts.
- Use the Magnifying Glass icon to get a forecast for any location. It will stay in the center of the map as you move the map around. Zoom-in for a more precise location.
Stage 1: Jackson & Togwotee
NOTE: Click on the 24-Hr. Summary or the 7-Day Obs button to see the most current weather observations from these weather stations. Click on NWS Forecast for a point-forecast for that location & elevation. Click More+ for additional stations.
Stages 2 & 3: Lander & South Pass
Stages 4 : Pinedale
Stages 5 : Big Piney
Stage 6: Kemmerer
Stage 7: Alpine
Stage 8: Driggs, ID
This page was specifically designed by meteorologist Jim Woodmencey for the Wyoming Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race